Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Release! Build your own Villages and Towns

Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Good Morning, lovely people! I'm excited to see what you guys think of my new Map building set! This pack is a huge, robust town builder that contains all the basics you need to build a variety of cozy towns and villages.  It includes exterior decor and interior furnishings, from beds, tables and lamps to gables, doors and windows, and a blacksmith's anvil and forge. Happy Builfing!!
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
i already said it, but i love this set :P
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
How green are your gables?  I'm just asking for my friend Anne.  Great work!
Rhyannon
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: How green are your gables?  I'm just asking for my friend Anne.  Great work! LOL Gabriel, I like that one! Great set, Badger. Love the roads with all the traffic marks!

Edited 1496969404
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
OMG! There is so much fun stuff in here! Great thought to all the little things that can be added to a small town! Also, waterwheels for the win!
I love your fantasy map art. Very clean and fantastic colored style. (it would be great to have the closed and an open version of doors (for using matt's awesome door script or only for simulating the state of the doors) in future dungeon maps too). Thx and regards
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey Lena! Thanks for the feedback. I have good news for you. There is a closed and open version! It's unfortunately terribly hard to see because of how the thumbnail covers it, but I promise it's in there. There's a closed door, an open door, and an empty doorway. There are also shutters you can stick on the windows to get the same effect for sneaky thief type folks who consider doors too mundane. 
Hey Bought some of your awesome art for my game (get attention through this thread). Yes open doors for future dungeon maps like the doors in this village builder will be great, hope there will come more fantasy art in generally :) Are there any plans for making a second part of combat magic spell effects I ? Would be great to have more spells as fantastic pictures (playing DnD, so many great spells without visualization ; ) Have a nice day
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey Pale81. Yes! Many more doors and fantasy goodness in the works.  I didn't have plans  for new combat magic, but I'm always open to suggestions like that. Hit me up here, send me an email, or tweet at me @brassbadger with any specific spells you would like to see, and I promise they'll make their way into a future pack...someday.
Sounds great, i thought about (for example) stone spikes, tree ring, magic hand, some seismic effect, mud ball/-spray and so on. there a lot of good spells who need an visual thing. Gabriel Pickard did a lot of good spell effects, but your style fit's better in my campaign with the rest of your art and i like the strong colors of your art : )