Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e Shaped] I'm stupid, help me.

I accidentally clicked the query button at the bottom of my character sheet, and now I get the pop up every time I roll. How can I turn this off?
1496955153
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Is this on the Shaped Sheet? or a different one?
Yes, the shaped sheet.
1496955725
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There is a Normal button at the right top, just below Alignment that makes it do the normal thing. Clicking the Gear icon shows you the additional options (if you have it set to 'All', there's a wide separation between these, so it's less obvious).
You, sir, are a genius. Thank you!
1496957648
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No problem!  Happy Rolling!