Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot copy map

I layout a map with tokens and everything. When I try to duplicate it will not copy tokens or anything that essentially makes the original map what it was, it only copies the perimaters I set for the original map.
1386880965

Edited 1386881012
The duplicate button only copies the settings of a map. You can select all of the items on a map layer, copy them, and paste them onto the same layer on the new map in order to completely duplicate the map. It sometimes helps to increase the page size of the map before you do this just in case things happen to get offset or something.
1386881006

Edited 1386881180
Gauss
Forum Champion
To add to what Sarah said, you can also use the Transmogrifier (Mentor feature) to copy a map in it's entirety to a different campaign and then copy it back to the original.
I didn't think about doing that (duplicating objects.) Thanks!