Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

CoC 7e Max HP/MP/Sanity

I did a little searching and could not find anything about the Max Value fields for HP/MP/Sanity. They are on the Character Sheet but my pointer turns to a "No" (red circle with slash) when attempting to click or enter. I thought maybe there was a separate button that would calculate and populate that but I could not find one on the sheet. What am I missing?
1497107356

Edited 1497107635
David
Sheet Author
They are based on stats, HP is based SIZ and STR, MP and Sanity are based on POW if you change them it should calculate.
On the sheet it is currently just grey and the word MAX in all 3 areas. no mater what I change, no values get populated in them.
1497114243

Edited 1497114309
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Rhyst said: On the sheet it is currently just grey and the word MAX in all 3 areas. no mater what I change, no values get populated in them. Those Max fields are based off of other fields/attribute value. HP Max: floor((@{con}+@{siz})/(10-@{pulp_hp})) Sanity: 99-@{cthulhu_mythos} Magic: floor(@{pow}/5) Change any of the attributes/fields as shown in the formula and the max values will change. Cheers  bonus tip: you can right-click on various fields to learn what is used to determine their values.
1497118629

Edited 1497118929
David
Sheet Author
Rhyst said: On the sheet it is currently just grey and the word MAX in all 3 areas. no mater what I change, no values get populated in them. Then check you console log you must have a javascript issue.