Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Chronicles of Darkness sheet nWOD] Problem

1497163350
Azzy
Plus
Marketplace Creator
There seems to be an issue with the 'Demon's the Descent' character sheet in that if you set the sheet to be the Demon's sheet it will not save as a Demon's sheet and instead become a Beast sheet.  
Confirmed.  It does it on my end as well.  I'll take a look in the code and see why it's doing so.  If I can find something before the developers do, I'll post what needs changed.