Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

(5e Compendium) In correct link

I haven't seen a thread about this yet so I'll bring it up. For the descriptions of some items, such as the handaxe, links for properties will take you to a spell rather than the description of the property. For example, the handaxe has light property but when you click on the link it takes you to the light spell rather than the combat page which tells you about a light weapon. I believe I've also seen this happen with resistance on another page (sorry, can't remeber which)
<a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Handaxe#h-Handaxe" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Handaxe#h-Handaxe</a>