Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

where is a good place to ask for help designing a 3.5 campaign

i want to run a game here on roll20 but i am not a very creative writer. now don't get me wrong i am very creative but i don't know how to expand my ideas into adventures or for that matter a campaign. i have the beginning outline and a few scenes written but i need help developing it further. i would also like to give Dungeon Masters a chance to play since they mostly run games and hardly get to actually play. basically what i want is to learn from the masters at the table so i can be able to run one on my own with out help. please keep in mind though i do have a brain injury and may not remember things from session to session. i do have voice recognition software and can take notes that way but other than that i have no other ability to take notes during game-play. any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to ask for assistance with D&D storywriting: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext