Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[TechIssue][API] Nothing will load up in the sandbox

So I was in the process of writing up some powercards for my players and noticed none of my API stuff was working i went back and tried to restart the sandbox and got a error,naturally i removed all the API and only added those from the drop down menu and still error. I then went to other games i am in that also use similar api's i have and those also stopped working. is there anyone else having this problem or anyone experienced this problem find a fix for it?
I had the same problem. It seems to have resolved itself by disabling a custom script (it didn't seem to matter which) and re-enabling it. Your millage may vary.
This bug has been resolved. If you have any further issues please feel free to create a new thread!