New Game Props Traps and Tricks set!

1497456311
David Hemenway
Plus
Marketplace Creator
WATCH OUT! You've just sprung a trap!!! Every GM knows that it's not just the monsters in the dungeon you gotta watch out for.  Game Props Traps & Tricks features lots of deadly mayhem, from pits filled with various dangers (snakes!) to spiked battering rams to the deadly Reeling Harpoon ! And though the Traps & Tricks are transparent PNG files that work in just about any dungeon, I've included a set of stone tiles to create the perfect devious TPK room on the fly! This pack contains 344 PNG and JPG object files , featuring 40 unique traps & tricks . Each items comes with various rotations and alternate sizes, and for those who want full rotational control there are shadowless objects as well! And check out the rune tiles ... these are a great way to lay out a puzzle for your hapless heroes. Make your RPG come to life with the Game Props Tricks & Traps object set!
1497457626
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
These are awesome! I can't wait to incorporate them into my Tales of the Yawning Portal game.
1497459432
David Hemenway
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Kirsty said: These are awesome! I can't wait to incorporate them into my Tales of the Yawning Portal game. Excellent! And tell your players I'm sorry for their untimely deaths. :) 
1497460222
My players keep their characters safe in the tavern so I have no use for this set. But I'll purchase it anyway and dream of the day they dare step outside.
1497470994
David Hemenway
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Erich S. said: My players keep their characters safe in the tavern so I have no use for this set. But I'll purchase it anyway and dream of the day they dare step outside. LOL What if the tavern IS the trap! Aha, gotcha players!!!!
1497516797
Gabriel P.
Marketplace Creator
Reeling Harpoon you say?  Man the danger just got reel.
1497538593
Gabriel P. said: Reeling Harpoon you say?  Man the danger just got reel. I see what you did there... :D Oh, and awesome set, David. I was looking for a nice blade trap just yesterday. So here, take my money, take my soul...
1497541515

Edited 1497541550
David Hemenway
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Arthur B said: Gabriel P. said: Reeling Harpoon you say?  Man the danger just got reel. I see what you did there... :D Oh, and awesome set, David. I was looking for a nice blade trap just yesterday. So here, take my money, take my soul... Thanks very much Arthur! Your soul is now mine.  And my friends, I apologize for Gabe's constant puns. He knows not what he does. :)