Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Look for help ! Token Shingeki no Kyojin

Hi guys ! I'm here today because I would like to create a game on the famous universe "Shingeki no Kyojin". My worry is the following, being very rigorous on the gaming experience of my players, I would like to create Tokens in view "from above" because they are impossible to find on the Marketplace. After a few essays, I realize that my graphic skills are limited ... Anyone among you is able to create this kind of Token? Titan and Soldier? Of course, I want to pay for the work provided, that's the least ... Thank you in advance for your answers !
The topic can be close, thanks guys ! This is really one of the best RPG i made !