Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

*Interest check* LFG D&D5e. Legend of Zelda theme

Just looking at seeing if anyone would be interested in playing a legend of Zelda DnD game. The game is going to be highly influenced by breath of the wild.  I'm still quite new to dming and haven't played in a long time. So I would be Looking for four easy going players, newbies welcome, 18+. Game will most likely be played weekly and a mic is required. We can do cams as well if anyone would like. Skype or discord for communication The game is going to be mainly a hex crawl with heavy focus on dungeons. As much fun as it is taking to baddies I feel it gets quite repetitive. So I will be doing my best on creating dungeons more focused on puzzles vs encounters. Given the nature of of Zelda dungeons I will not allow rouges in the game as they will just break the dungeons I create haha  We would be using DnD 5e rules with custom races hylian, Zora, Gordon, ect. I will most likely be adding in some house rules as the game goes on. Over all as a DM I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to the rules and will change and adapt them where we can make the game more fun and speed up combat. Basically I only use the rule book as a guideline. So yeah just wanted to get an idea of anyone would be up for something. I could probably get the game ready in 2-3 weeks if people are interested. If you are please post below. Also if you have and idea of race and class you would like to play jot that down. Ideally I am looking for 4 different races and will be trying to stick with hylian, Zora, rito, goron, and gerudo. Once again no rouges.
I'm interested. Wouldn't mind playing a Rito. I've got no experience with 5e but I've played a good bit of Pathfinder and 4e, along with other rpgs.
Perfect, yeah no worries I don't mind having people with no experience with 5e :)
Hmmm I find this really interesting, I haven't played breath of the wild, but would love to join if at all possible. I do play a lot of 5e and I am used to several home brewed rules, do have a couple of questions, nothing to difficult, but I am very interested.. Hylian monk seems fun in my head :)
Wouldn't mind at all. Sounds like a fun concept.
@Andres no need to have experience with breath of the wild. If you want feel free to post any questions here or send me a message
Sounds like this could be a fun idea since I do miss a good dungeon crawl.  Now any idea on game time or timezone?
I will have a better idea on days and times by the end of the week. I should have my entire summer schedule by then. The time zone I am in UTC mountain time. Depending on my work schedule the games might be at night or doing the day. I will update as soon as I find out
Hey guys, sorry I haven't given an update. So after I started working on the game I realised this isn't a game I want to run but a game I would really like to play. So I'm calling the game off for the time being and am going to start working on a Zelda board game for table top simulator.  thanks for showing interest and I will let you guys know if I ever pick this one back up