Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Camera is slow when using Roll20 over Chrome v59

Yesterday during my session my version of Google Chrome got updated to v59 (59.0.3071.104), and my streaming camera starting to lag a lot in Roll20, before was working fine. Because of the time I switch to firefox expecting a similar behavior but that wasn't the case. Roll20 on Firefox works like a charm (besides the usual WebRTC disconnections and hangs). I decided to do further research on the case about my camera and the video slow FPS over Roll20. So I decided to try with my built-in camera in my laptop and I didn't experience lag during a small audio/video test, but if I returned to my usual camera I'm unable to use the video properly (audio works fine most of the time). I followed the suggestions from the  Audio/Video Wiki page about testing in and everything and all seems fine, so I'm starting to think that probably is something related to this particular new version, I even test my camera in another different computer with the same results on the new version of Google Chrome. Any thoughts on what can be the issue?  Computer Details Operating System: Windows 10 x64 RAM Memory: 12 GB Processor: Intel Core i5-6300HQ GPU: Geforce GTX 950M Web Browser: Google Chrome 59.0.3071.104 Internet Bandwidth: 100 Mbps / 10 Mbps Camera: Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam (USB Connected) / EasyCam Lenovo (Laptop Built-in)
Hi Master Turelim, We are aware of potential issues between the latest chrome update and WebRTC. Please keep an eye on our  WebRTC Video and Voice Chat Issues thread.