Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Private Messages - Any way to page throug list of recipients?

Edited 1497884791
I am attempting to put together a private message to several players. When i do a search for name - the list of Names witht he same nomenclature is so long i cannot find the player im looking for as the list only displayes 20 or 30 names. Is there a way to search for players by ID instead of name? 
Hi Scott, Thank you for bringing this up, we do not have systems in place to allow for ID searching, and we will certainly be looking into how to make things like this work better. Some options you have until then I have listed them below: PM them separately for the time being. If you have a game with them, create a discussion post. Email them. Have them pick more distinctive names to be easier to find. I hope this helps!