Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Sandbox is not restarting after a change

Good Afternoon, I notice on Saturday the API Sandbox for my campaigns (all of them) are not getting restarted after a change on a script or disabling one. the API Sandbox console shows: Restarting sandbox due to script changes... Previous shutdown complete, starting up... and gets stuck there, one of my campaigns is a test one (all of the scripts are disable there), the other one is my currently ongoing campaign with all of my scripts enabled. Is anybody experiencing this? or is just an issue with my profile?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Tannarael . The API requires at least one user to be present within the Game in question to spin up. Does this sound like it may have been the cause of your API issues?
No I don't think so. I was inside the game when working on my script changes. I tried a different approach and clone my live campaign with a backup loaded before the crash. That actually works, I lost some Chat logs but the rest seems like working fine. I still have the corrupted campaign.

Edited 1498188101
Silvyre
Forum Champion
What's the name of the Game that you're having issues with? Additionally, could you please try to post a Console Log that captures what happens immediately after you attempt to restart the API Sandbox?