Hello everyone, I recently bought a one month subscription to check out all the benefits of the subscription so i'm very new to this. My problem is this: I want to create a token Macro (ability) (5e OGL) which will act as a list of all the spells that character has available to them. I am playing as the DM and although the token abilities save me a lot of time this is an extra feature that i'm trying to make my spellcasting monsters/villains have so that it can be even less time consuming. I have researched about this for hours, on wikis and forums and yet I have not been able to find a single solution. The way I tried to make this work was by saving each spell as an ability first. and then creating an extra ability macro which included a query, this however does not seem to work and I cannot understand why. I am also not sure if I need API support for something like this or if I can do it with a free acc or a plus subscription. Here is the query ability macro: ?{Which Spell?|Druidcraft, %{selected|Druidcraft}} (this is just an example of how I was trying to make it work) I'd appreciate the help, also if you need any more information please let me know