Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help. Wrong character sheet in game

I accidentally included the wrong character sheet in my new game. It was after hour of work was spent that I realized I need to remove the sheet. I prefer to use No character sheet and modify it (a little). How can I delete the default character sheet (5e) already built into the game? -Falsoon
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will have to go to your  game setting page and change your sheet to what you want but that only works if you are the creator of the game (not sure if co-GMs can do that).
Pat, Thanks. I investigated that area, and didn't see it. With your help, I found it. Much easier than the workaround I was planning. -Falsoon
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed. You did all the hard work, I just pointed you to where the knowledge was at. If you need any more help, just post and someone will be happy to help you out.