Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

recommend someone for sheet author tag?

I couldnt find any information on avatar tags in my searches so Ill just ask. Im proud of all of the work my friend Julian has done on the Symbaroum sheet, it is gorgeous and functional both.&nbsp; I was the one who submitted it bc he didnt want to deal with github, but all of the work is his.&nbsp; How do i nominate someone for a sheet author tag?&nbsp; what are the requirements?&nbsp; here is his profile <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/509075/julian-d" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/509075/julian-d</a> thanks in advance
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you wish, you can add them to the sheet json so they are included as an author. The AD&D 1e sheet has multiple authors listed so you can use that for a reference if you want to. 1e sheet json quoted: "html": "1ESheet.html", "css": "1ESheet.css", "authors": "Adam Ness, Vince", "roll20userid": "5287, 463088",
thanks!&nbsp; what is the next step after this please?

Edited 1498595360
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Bad DM [Matthew P.] said: thanks!&nbsp; what is the next step after this please? Looks like Julian has been added.&nbsp; { &nbsp; &nbsp; "html": "symbaroum.html", &nbsp; &nbsp; "css": "symbaroum.css", &nbsp; &nbsp; "authors": "/u/Nowin(1050380) with translations added by Vince(463088), Glandulf(1645621). Additional HTML/CSS for Macro output and Ability/Powers page by Julian_d(509075)", &nbsp; &nbsp; "roll20userid": "1050380, 463088, 1645621, 509075", &nbsp; &nbsp; "preview": "symbaroum.png", &nbsp; &nbsp; "instructions": "You can click on the Attribute names to roll against your attributes." } Just wait. &nbsp;Once the latest version is live I think he will get a shiny new sheet author tag. BTW: Thanks for contributing Julian and Matthew P. Cheers
Vince, Pat, thank you.&nbsp; It would be so easy for the experts to keep sheet authoring a cloistered community but your help and friendliness and , frankly, holding my hand through some dumb mistakes, are a tribute to this community.&nbsp; Also to jeff and the github folks for their patience too!&nbsp;