Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Adding "Total Number of Players"

This is my first time trying to post a game on the looking for players/group.  I can't figure out how to add the number of players. I get to the point where I add the frequency of the game, audio/visual drop downs, etc.  I try to put a umber in the total number of players section, but it won't let me.  I've read the forums, the wiki and done everything I can think of and nothing works.  To create the game, I copied an existing game.  Is that the problem?  Please help.  Thank You.
HI, you might want to re-post this under one of the technical forums.  I have yet to set up my own game, but I did a quick test and had the same issue.  I would like to know what you find out.  Good luck!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Listing page setup wiki page. Go to your games detail page and click on your looking for players button then manage listing. This will take you to your LFG management for your listing. Click on the number next to the Total Players needed, input your amount you want total then click the save button. Give your listing a few hours to propagate through the servers to have the numbers listing properly. Does this help?

Edited 1498014762
I've done that.  On the "management" page, the Total Players is grayed out and won't let me put in a number.  I've tried to use the Listing page setup on the Wiki page too, but nothing works.  could it be a bug?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sounds like it might be but before it is declared that, I have a question. Are your the game's creator? I'm assuming you are but it is best to just ask.
I am the creator.  Is there a way for your to view my game?  As for it being a bug,  Radicus , above said he couldn't do a page either.  Do you guys have the ability to view my page?  Thanks for your help.

Edited 1498015270
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I don't but I can pass this up the chain. I'm going to move this back to the bug's forum also. While this is happening, can you do the following for me? Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
My fault.  I just got it to work on a new test game.  I thought I would let you know.
It worked - guess I just needed to clear my cache.  Thanks so much.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
So if everything is working properly then can it be marked resolved?
Yes.  Thank you for all your patience and help1