Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Adult Brass Dragon in D&D 5e Compendium Missing Legendary Actions

I checked the SRD and it should have 3, none are listed in the Compendium.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can see them listed between the Actions and Attributes section, are you looking in the compendium inside the VTT or on the main site?
I dragged the Compendium entry into an OGL v1.6 NPC sheet, there was no legendary info, also when I clicked on the Compendium entry in the VTT there was no legendary info.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the additional info, I'll take a look.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Interesting, I can definitely see it in the Compendium entry in the VTT in the same place as listed in my first post. I also see them in the sheet: Try deleting the journal entry in your game (and make sure there are no archived ones with the same name) and re-adding it. If that doesn't work we'll escalate to the standard bug hunting steps and see if there is a deeper client side issue at play.
I copied the info in manually and attached a bunch of custom macros so deleting it would be a major pain. I used the same procedure with all the Adult Dragons in the Compendium, only that one had the problem.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Fair point, in that case please change the name of your Adult Brass Dragon journal entry temporarily and add the monster again, it will create a new entry due to the name change (that way you can just delete that one and rename your original back to Adult Brass Dragon with no loss of data/work). If that one is still funky I'll escalate as previously mentioned.

Edited 1498038296
Same problem
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
How strange, I suspect a potential caching issue... regardless lets escalate!: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Tested both Firefox and Chrome (both latest non-beta versions) disabled all extension in Chrome, disabled anti-virus, cleared cache, OS is Windows 7 Ultimate, I've tried this post a couple times with the log pasted in a code section and I get an error each time and dragging the log file into the post (which is how I attached my screenshot) doesn't work so I'm not sure how to provide the log. A separate issue I noticed is on both browsers the 3D dice show up as flat black shapes with no textures or numbers (again with the diagnostic steps taken above).
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can upload the log to a third party site such as  pastebin.com and the devs can access it there for a time. Thanks
Chrome Log
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks, I'll mark this for a devs attention.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have gone ahead and created a ticket for this issue to get it resolved.
Gid
Roll20 Team
This should now be fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Craig.