Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blurry images on the map that are added from library

Detailed Description of the Problem I was preparing for creation of our campain and was searching for houses in free assets, those that I liked, I added to my library, then I have created a map and placed some of them from library and noticed that they are really blurry, then I tried to add them directly from "asset search" and those seemed to be nice, sharp. Then I read on wiki, that adding to library is not creating direct copy, but some "refference", is it a bug? or if not is there any way to make them sharp? Even at the cost of limitation of storespace? Becouse they loose their sharpness even if I make them only 4x4, this makes adding to library complete pointless. Steps to Reproduce the Problem 1. Add an asset directly on the map when searching (eq. "house") 2. Zoom it a bit (4x4) 3. Add the same asset to library 5. Put this asset to any folder 4. Place this asset from folder on the map 5. Zoom it to 4x4 6. Compare one sharp and one blurry image Screenshot that I uploaded (to forum) was too blurry to see any diference. Therefore I uploaded it somewhere else: <a href="https://postimg.org/image/rweiakyhj/" rel="nofollow">https://postimg.org/image/rweiakyhj/</a> thank you
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, John N. I was unable to reproduce the issue you're experiencing. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!