Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] How to make a Pathfinder Witch?

Hi! Sorry to ask this, but this is my first time using roll20. I'm in a Pathfinder game and I tried to make a witch, but I have no idea whatsoever how to use roll20. Is there a guide to making a witch in roll20? Thank you!

Edited 1498105234
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There isn't a guide on how to make a Witch.  There is a  Pathfinder Sheet Guide on the wiki which explains just about every entry used on the standard Pathfinder sheet.  For a spellcaster, make sure to enable "Uses Spells" from Settings|Sheet Configuration|Spells.  This will make the spell tab/page viewable. After you enter your basic class info on the core page, set your Caster level and primary stat(INT for witches), also witches are prepared casters so make sure to enable that on the Spells/day section.  You can drag/drop spells from the Pathfinder compendium. You can add Hexes as Ablities. If you have specific questions, just ask.  Cheers

Edited 1498145160
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It is daunting, there is a simplified Pathfinder sheet without as many choices. but the whole party has to use it. For witch hexes I use the Abilities list for my Shaman (which uses witch hexes) . but you can see the dropdowns to set Su, and use Int for the ability, and i think it's 1/2 level as the "spell/ability" level which gets you 1/2 level + Int for DCs. You have to write the type of save in the "Save" field (will, fort, etc) so the DC will print when you click on the button to "roll"  Then for "Range" put "number" and 30 for the feet, and in short description you can write rolls like [[1d8]] or whatever