Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I don't heard music on the mobile app

Hey, i just subscribed to roll20 +, i wanted to play on the mobile website but i can't hear the sounds that the GM plays but when i put a sound in my game i can hear it... do you know what's happenning?
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Alios, If I understand this correctly, when you're playing in your GM's game on your tablet, you can't hear the tracks playing. But if you go to one of your own games on your tablet, you can hear the tracks you have playing in the Jukebox?

Edited 1498666776
Kristin C. said: Hi Alios, If I understand this correctly, when you're playing in your GM's game on your tablet, you can't hear the tracks playing. But if you go to one of your own games on your tablet, you can hear the tracks you have playing in the Jukebox? HI ! That's right :/
Gid
Roll20 Team
What tablet device are you using? Also, just so we're on the same page, are you running your game in the Roll20 App or running Roll20 through your tablet's browser (Table on Tablet)?
I was using my old Ipad 2, but i also tried on my phone (galaxy s7) and i got the same problem... i'm running the game with the brower
Gid
Roll20 Team
Alios said: I was using my old Ipad 2, but i also tried on my phone (galaxy s7) and i got the same problem... i'm running the game with the brower We currently don't support smart phone, so it's hard to say if that's an actual issue with the site or incompatibilities with the unsupported device. That being said, we're aware of an issue with ipads currently not being able to hear Jukebox tracks. Since this sounds like you're having the same problem, I'm going to close this forum and ask you to follow  along in this thread so we can keep bug triage all in one place.