Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Music search bug (Fanburst)

So I have been trying to get a bunch of music playlists together for my current  pathfinder session. However, whenever I search for a particular song for example lets say 'Wind Storm' it will show you the search results but if your trying to find a particular one and try the load more tracks button at the bottom, it doesn't work. It just says fetching and does nothing. Doing some testing I noticed this only occurs when you add a space in the search, so in other words if you searched 'windstorm' the load more button will work but if you add the space it doesn't work.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Sean, Thank you for reporting this. I'm able to replicate the same behavior on my end. I'll create a bug report so the Devs can review.
Glad to hear. I hope a you guys can get an easy fix for it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
This should now be fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Sean!