Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 5 Players Warhammer Only War

Looking to GM a game of Only war. The Premise is that the players Regiment is joining the war on the Sabat Crusade, same war as in Gaunt's Ghosts Series. The Idea is that the players are part of a drop Troop regiment. With that said the Rest of the Regiments Stats are up for debate and completion by the players with GM input. (Though players preferances are a top priority.) Characters can be male or female, as the Imperium does not discriminate, while also providing for good Roleplaying segments. As for Time I am looking at Friday Afternoons around 4 Mountain U.S. Time. I am somewhat flexiable and can change it to saturdays (morning or afternoon) or Sundays ( 7 in the evening). Let me know what time is best for you, but I will be looking primarily for players that can play at 4 U.S. Mountain time on fridays.
If Saturdays end up being the choice, I would be interested.
If you end up playing Fridays I would love to join. Unfortunately my Saturdays and Sundays are busy already.  
Currently still only going to on fridays, unless a majority of the Requests to Join are one of those other times/days.
Friday evenings work for me. I've played some rogue trader and a little Dark Heresy, haven't tried Only War yet. I have the core book, that's it.
I can make Fridays work, though would probably need the start time to be about 5:30-6:00 for the start time....
Friday is good for me same with the time if you still have room for another player hope so its pain to find 40k rpg game thats open.
I am very interested in joining the game but if I am not, may I listen in as a spectator? 
Iwill have to ask the others, right now I have 3 players who have notified me earlier in the week of family obligations for this friday, I am unsure if I will run this week. if not I will move it to next friday.