Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I Want to Bite Their Faces Off: Natural Attacks and Pathfinder Q

So our Pathfinder crew is about to venture into taking Jade Reagent on to Roll20, and the Character Sheet has be both excited and overwhelmed with the macros and such for automation (finally got Sneak Attacks working :S ). However, I ran into a small road block with trying to input Natural Attacks. As a non full bab character (Alchemist Beastmorph/Vivisectionist), all my attacks are already calculated with a 3/4 bab. However, when I would end up reaching my Natural Attacks, I can not find a way to have this calculated using my level for bab instead of my class. Does anyone have tricks or recommendations?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
How about using Alt Melee?  "Adjust" Alt Melee(arrow/expandible row after Melee) using the Misc field. Choose "Alt Melee" as the attack type on your natural attacks.