Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e] - Two experienced roleplayers looking for a Saturday game.

I usually don't post "LFG" threads, but me and my friend figured it would be worth a shot.  We are two experienced players of D&D, getting a lot of inspiration from Critical Role and Matt Colville and have been looking to fill our Saturday night with some game time. We've both been playing for a long time, I myself have been DMing for 11 months. We're interested in joining a more character-driven, roleplay focused campaign where character backstories and character choices matter within the world. Post below if you'd be interested in having us. Thanks!
Hey Kai!  I'm currently looking for a couple of players for my Saturday game. I've been RPing with this current group for a few years now and I have wiithin the last couple of months taken the mantle of GMing/DMing. We're running d&d 5e and we're planning on starting the new campaign the 8th of July. We usually play in the hours between 17 - 21 gmt. Our campaigns are usually more focused on "semi-realism" (Think Lord of the rings, Warhammer fantasy etc.) and we try to avoid being too "Hyper-fantsy" or "high-fantasy" Throw me a message if this seems appealing to you!  - Lukas
Still looking!