Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tutorial won't allow skipping partial steps

When the tutorial asks me to click and press alt to draw a circle instead it move the whole browsers, that is an OS shortcut. There should be a "skip this" button on each step of the tutorial because you can't always know what is possible. I am skipping the rest of the drawing tutorial, I hope it wasn't important.
Then when I was working through the token part of the tutorial it started putting the black help boxes partially off screen.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the reports Stephen, the tutorial is due a complete overhaul and a list of things is being compiled. In the meantime if there are any areas that you require help with when using the VTT I highly recommend the  wiki generally or the forums for more specific queries.