Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Pathfinder] Any One Shots? Experienced Player

Been itching for a game and have been without my computer for some time. Now I'm back and the Pathfinder game I used to be a part of has disolved so I am looking for a one shot or to fill in for another player in an existing campaign until I can find another weekly game.
I have two character sheets at the ready. One with a homebrew race, the Doppleganger. And the other is using a third party race, the Briarborn. Both are balanced for a third level campaign and none of them are overpowered in any way. It's never fun when you're overpowered. Will link them on request.
Still looking for tonight. I have non third party or homebrewed characters as well and can make one to fit a role if needed
Another night come and gone. Still looking for a game.