Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] 5E player looking for a game

Hey, just throwing this topic out there to try and find a game I can join. My avalibility is pretty open, except Thursdays from 10am to 3pm central, and Saturdays from 6pm to around midnight, as those are two other games I'm a member of. I'm still new to DND still, so hoping to fill out another free day with a group to kill time with.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5224077/d-and-d-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5224077/d-and-d-</a>...
Hey there, not sure if it would fit your schdule, but i want to start a game in 5e that follows the old 1e formula of dungeon focus. In 1e, roleplay happened, but inside the dungeon, under tense situations. It was not aimless and in town. Town existed to recoup at while you went into the dungon, which was typically massive. The first games ran by gygax actually were just dungeon, nothing else at all. You met people, rested, healed, fought, died, gained new party members, all of it while dungeon crawling. I would use the 5e system and run a game that exists in a world but uses a large focus on exploring a dungeon of some kind. Combat would be a huge focus, as would dealing with traps, exploring and searching rooms, dealing with puzzles and things that block acess to other parts of the dungeon, ect ect. One dungeon could take as many as 5 or 6 sessions to fully explore or escape and you could go from level 3 to 5 or 6, or more, easily enough. The purpose and what your doing there would be tied to what the story ends up being about. Trying to run it on Friday nights at 9pm-1am, if that dont work the other day is Thurs nights at the same time frame.