Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sunday afternoon/evening 1e campaign seeking players

Edited 1498693248
I am looking for players for a twice monthly first edition ad&d campaign. Ideally I would like a party of between six and eight players, although I would be happy to run for a larger group. The game sessions would be on alternating Sundays in the late afternoon and/or evening, east coast (USA) time. The group will likely consist of several players from a long standing 1e campaign in which I am a player as well as a player from an earlier campaign that I ran for a couple of years.  Although they are all experienced 1e players, they are good guys who would welcome a player who is new to 1e or even to role playing games in general. If you are interested in joining the campaign, or if you would like additional information, please respond to this thread or send me a pm and I will be happy to give any additional information.
Bump.
Definitely interested. Playing and DMing since early 90's, started with 1e/2e, and now play locally in Seattle strictly OSR (B/X, 1e and Labyrinth Lord). Thanks! Travis
Travis, I thought I'd give some information about the campaign.  The setting is a home brew world, and some of the individual adventures are home brews.  Most of the adventures will be from modules, both new and classic TSR, that have been situated in various areas of the game world.  I would describe the campaign as semi-sandbox -- there is an overall direction in which the game world is progressing, and the actions of the party will influence that direction in one or another way, but there is no set order for the adventures.  In most instances, the party will choose where they want to go and what adventures/quests they want to pursue.  The campaign will also be a mix of role playing and roll playing.  Most sessions will have at least some combat, but there will be many interactions with NPCs that will also affect the campaign world. I have several potential players including fellow players from an online campaign in which I am a player and another player who participated in a face to face campaign that I DMed for several years.  As I said in the original post, I'd ideally like a party of between six and eight players.  I would be willing to run things for a smaller party, or a larger, but I would prefer six to eight. If you are still interested, please pm me and we can talk about the campaign in more detail.  If anyone else is interested, please pm me.