Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Gumshoe horror investigation, Sundays 4pm [pst]

Hello All, This is going to be a Gumshoe, Esoterrorist, horror game.New players are welcome.It will be a weekly game played Sunday nights with each session lasting about 3- 4 hours, give or take 30 min. the game will start at 4 pm [PST] and end by 8:30 pm [PST].Depending on how things go, I will run the game for another 1 or 2 investigations; which comes out to 2-4 sessions. The next game session is scheduled for July 9th. Players new to roll20 and the Gumshoe system are welcome. I do have some requests though. If you cannot make it to a game or will be late please notify me. I would also like players that are capable of communicating a little between game sessions should any discussion come up with in the in-game forum. Also, players will be expected to be actively participating and not just there going along for the ride. Lastly, this game is only for those 18+. Being part of the horror genre it can /will cover dark topics. So if you can meet my requests and you're interested please comment here. I'm also open to answering any questions regarding the game.
Yo! I love me some horror games, and I'm always up for learning new systems! I'd be happy to join if you're willing to put up with my nonexistent knowledge of Gumshoe
New players are welcome so that is not a problem.  I'll send you a PM.
I am definitely interested.  I have no practical GUMSHOE experience, but I own Esoterroists 2nd, NBA, ToC. Never could get anyone interested at the tables.  Thanks for your time.  
I'll be sending you a PM as well Keith. 
 Interested in playing, though I have zero experience with GUMSHOE.
I have already PM'd you Tryptyk.