Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token Set # 3 - Monsters and Men 1

lichbrush
Marketplace Creator
Hey Guys, check out my new token set, Monster and Men 1 here&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1748/tok" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1748/tok</a>... And let me know any comments or critique about the pack and previous ones here!&nbsp; -- Matt

Edited 1501585883
Very nice style, like the "washed" out look! For me personally it is not an option, because of: The strange choice of npc's. As a GM I wouldn't use goblins and nagas and octopi for a group of a low level pc's (or octopi heads and and orcs for high level characters). So what I'm trying to say is: if this had been a basic pack, made in difficult chronology cr 1/8 to cr 4 in D&D 5 words (some goblins, kobolds, myconids etc.) &nbsp;I definitely would think about to&nbsp;buy it (first I would need some player characters and some female npc). Just my opinion, keep going on. Regards
lichbrush
Marketplace Creator
pale81 said: Very nice style, like the "washed" out look! For me personally it is not an option, because of: The strange choice of npc's. As a GM I wouldn't use goblins and nagas and octopi for a group of a low level pc's (or octopi heads and and orcs for high level characters). So what I'm trying to say is: if this had been a basic pack, made in difficult chronology cr 1/8 to cr 4 in D&D 5 words (some goblins, kobolds, myconids etc.) &nbsp;I definitely would think about to&nbsp;buy it (first I would need some player characters and some female npc). Just my opinion, keep going on. Regards I see what you're saying, I'll definitely think about organizing the tokens more in the future. PC tokens need to be made as well. Thanks for the ideas and the feed back!&nbsp;