Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

"Spellbook" in Game

I seem to remember seeing people use a compendium in game that they can use to access info on spells and abilities and stuff. Did that get removed, or am I just completely misremembering?
1498524592
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There are two compendiums available, one for D&D 5e, and one for Pathfinder. In either case, the GM of the game has to enable it's use in-game. Of course, you can always use the Compendium straight from the Roll20.net site (under the Tools menu), but that version has no direct interaction with the tabletop (I.e., you cannot drag an item or spell into your inventory). If your GM has enabled it's use in-game, it can be found on the right hand side of the play area, where the chat log displays. Click the tab heading that looks like a circle with the letter i in it.
Well, I am the GM. Didn't realize I had to enable it myself. Thanks, Kieth!