Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1P][D&D 5E] BiMonthly Game Tuesdays 12-4 PM EDT

Edited 1498612706
Howdy All! I'm looking for 1 more player to join a homebrew campaign I will be running. We will be having a session 0 on Tuesday June 4th to discuss particulars of the world and characters. Here are the details. WHO: Someone creative who is interested in working with the other players and myself to build this world from scratch. Must have a good working microphone, a basic understanding of how to play 5th Edition, a working knowledge of Roll20, and must be punctual (bonus points if you are good at drawing maps or just drawing in general) . WHAT:  5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons with some Homebrew Elements WHEN: Every other Tuesday @ 12-4 PM EDT via Discord WHERE (Setting): A homebrew world of my creation that is a blend of sci-fi and fantasy. (For those of you familiar with Geek and Sundry's Titansgrave...kind of like that. HOW...can I play?: Fill out the following application and post it in a reply to the post! Your Name (or what you prefer to be called): Your Age: Your Experience with D&D 5E: Do you have a microphone that is in proper working order?: Tell me about your favorite original character you have built! Name: Race: Class(es): A brief backstory: Favorite memory from when you played them:
just gonna give this a quick bump
Your Name (or what you prefer to be called): Erik Your Age: 25 Your Experience with D&D 5E: A little over 2 years Do you have a microphone that is in proper working order?: Yes Tell me about your favorite original character you have built! Name: Argus Faux Race: Tiefling Class(es): Paladin! A brief backstory: "Who is that? What is that? Why is that beast wearing that armor?" Argus Faux, The demon in the light.  Agrus Faux was a young Tiefling that lost his family to a freak storm that wiped out his village. He was the only one to remain at a young age of 5, he was found by Gardak LavaHammer. Gardak was a well decorated Paladin in the order, he adopted this young orphaned tiefling and vowed to show him a path of greatness! Over the years Agrus trained with Gardak, he followed his every step and would later join the order after overcoming great discouragement and many obstacles. One day his mentor Gardak fell at the hands of a Balor Demon, and Argus started down the path of Vengeance!  Favorite memory from when you played them: In the game my friends and I were playing, the party was faced with a battalian of Cambion, we were quite outnumbered with the odds stacked heavily against us. But we overcame, all the while everyone around the table was laughing, our thoughts and ideas were fluid and just everything was working together like a well oiled machine. Sadly this was the last night we'd play together due to people moving and lives taking us in different directions, but we went out as a party, as a group of friends having a great time.