Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Eyes of Ba-Zel: The Goblin Undertaking": updated pathfinder sheet no longer displays correct data...

Hi, I bought this module as a springboard for a new campaign years ago, but when I used it for a one shot during R20 con a lot of the content in the character sheets was missing or miss filed. I get why they keep working on the pathfinder sheet, but could someone go back through and do a reorganisation of the sheets for the module?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sadly, I haven't purchased any of the Pathfinder marketplace adventures, so I don't have way to troubleshoot incompatibilities/issues.  All changes we've made to the Pathfinder sheet have migration routines built-in to handle updating attributes and sheet functionality.  The migrations are included to automatically handle sheet version upgrades.  I'm thinking there may be attributes added that probably did not exist at the time the adventure was written.  Can you give some specifics to help determine the best course of action?  Thanks