Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scion Sheet

Hi folks, Some friends and I are going to be starting a Scion 1e game soon (within the next couple of weeks) and we have noticed that the sheet listed under the Storytelling system is... broken. None of the roll functions seem to work the way they're meant to, there are whole sections of the sheet that aren't part of Scion's rules, etc. I've tried looking up the sheet author to work with him on it, but there's no link to him, and his name is super generic "John W.", which means it's impossible to know who I'm trying to reach out to. So my questions/requests are pretty straight forward... 1: Does anyone know exactly who made the current Scion sheet? If you do, would you mind putting them in touch with me? 2: If no one knows/the author is unavailable, would someone else be willing to help create a new sheet? I don't have the know-how to make a sheet myself, but I know the system well enough that I can help with making sure the sheet is set up with the necessary functions. For now my group is looking to use macros and just use the sheet for data collection, but it would be nice to get to the point where we can click a button on our sheet and have it work as it should. Thank you! Bloodied Porcelain
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
That would be  Coal Powered Puppet ...
Finderski said: That would be  Coal Powered Puppet ... Thanks so much!
Bloodied Porcelain said: ...noticed that the sheet listed under the Storytelling system is... broken.  I've tried looking up the sheet author to work with him on it, but there's no link to him, and his name is super generic "John W.", which means it's impossible to know who I'm trying to reach out to. So my questions/requests are pretty straight forward... 1: Does anyone know exactly who made the current Scion sheet? If you do, would you mind putting them in touch with me? 2: If no one knows/the author is unavailable, would someone else be willing to help create a new sheet? I don't have the know-how to make a sheet myself, but I know the system well enough that I can help with making sure the sheet is set up with the necessary functions. For now my group is looking to use macros and just use the sheet for data collection, but it would be nice to get to the point where we can click a button on our sheet and have it work as it should. Thank you! Bloodied Porcelain Not broken.  Its modern art.  You just have to have the right frame of mind when viewing this masterpiece.  And I did not know particular rules when I made it. Blame my parents for the generic name.   1. I am familiar with the creator, yes.  We've "met" 2. In general, those who make sheets tend to repair/improve the existing sheets instead of making a whole new one.  Not exactly sure why, but that is the standard most folks stick too.  Plus it keeps the clutter down.   And yeah, its being worked on.  Slow going, but getting there.