Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E D&D/Pathfinder Homebrew! Elder Scrolls or Destiny themed!

We will be playing a Destiny or Elder Scrolls themed game using D&D 5E or Pathfinder rules! Obviously Homebrew will be involved. Please respond with your setting preference and your background and some details about you. Please be friendly, mature, and respectful!
I would be interested in either but I'm curious as to whether you already have the home brew prepared or if this is an ongoing process? I've played plenty of Pathfinder but no 5e. I'm pretty loose in game but I can be serious when necessary.
I am currently preparing the Homebrew for both settings. Excellent, I will let you know when I have made a game! Also do you use Discord or Skype? Do you prefer roll20's voice chat?
I prefer discord. My name is Lak#1964.
I'd be interested in both! my discord is IonianShinigami#1349