Kryx said: That is a different issue which will need its own issue on the issue tracker. I suggest you disable all other APIs, try on another browser first, and then provide very clear reproduction steps. Also ensure you have the latest sheet, script, and data format. I tried both Chrome and Firefox, but unfortunately wouldn't be able to replicate the steps. I did not really do anything. The commands worked great until the issues started for everyone, then everyone started reporting that the situation got better, including Gary W. here. I went to check the game and sure enough !shaped-spells worked, but !shaped-monsters didn't. I can still create the issue on the tracker if you think we can get to the bottom of what's happening here. Gary W. said: I had the same problem Sirren. Somebody posts theirs started to work. But mine didn't. The workaround for me was to disable the companion script and the extra databases. Then bring the companion script back online and add each database one by one. Worked for me, and continues to work to this day. I was excited to hear that the first time you posted it and tried to do so. I even deleted all the scripts at that point and then reinstalled the companion script alone, the issue still persists. My next idea was to try and delete all the character entries in the journal, but I doubt it will help and I would really prefer not to do that.