Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e game just started, in need of new players

The game that I have started, The Golden Titan, is now in need of some new players. Some members had to leave last moment because of busy schedules. We play on Sundays at 7pm, Canada Eastern time zone. We also use Discord to chat so you would need to have that. Level one characters needed and we roll for our stats. Going off the core rule book for 5th, but if you have a homebrew race or class in mind just run it by me and send me a link and I'll see if it's ok to use. The plot so far is a city is under constant attack by the Drow from below and the Gnolls at their walls and they have called for heroes for aid. You have come to the city to help defend them, but there is more to this story then meets the eye. Hoping to get some more people. Would be happy to have a big group for this.
hey boss hows it going?  Do you allow Gunslingers? if not thats ok.  i have Discord. i live in Philippines ( American ) im 12 hours ahead so thats 7am for me. so thats fine. ( retired )  a bit new to 5th. mostly played 3.5/Pathfinder 
A gunslinger would be ok, but there are some specific rules that would be fallowed for it. I sent you a PM going over it. :)
I would be interested in joining and sundays work well for me as I am usually scheduled off work then.  I am flexible as far as classes I play able to play what I pick could depend on what the group needs.  Feel free to PM me with any other questions and if you still need people.

Edited 1498694771
I'm quite interested and 6pm on sunday (My Time, CDT) would be great for me. 
Have you filled the player spots? If not Id like to talk to you about joining. Would you allow other official releases for 5e? Such as the unearthed arcana stuff and elemental evil?
The game is filled up for now. Thanks to everyone that was interested.