Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nothing on Roll20 Loading

Edited 1498648085
This morning I went to check a homepage for a Roll20 game I was in and it just sat there on the "Loading" screen--nothing appeared in the Chat or Journal tabs. I thought perhaps it was just that one game but no--none of my games would load. It was fine last night. Was there some bad update?
We had the same issue earlier.
I have the same problem... can't get into my game.. It stops at various messages (e.g. Dragon hatching)

Edited 1498652631
For the record: Same in my game...
I had that same issue earlier as well, I cleared my cache and it seemed to clear up the issue, although it may have been co-incidental.
I get this very often. I just click on the reload page button of the browser (Chrome) and it is good to go.