Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Rookie D&D player looking for a people to play with.

Hello i kinda allways wanted to start and play pen and papers again. thought it's really hard to find. i was advised to try this website,  i only played 3.5e once before, but i guess it was absicly a homebrew as you call it :) Requirements i have. English or Danish. im sorry but i don't speak other languages. no racism and nice talk between the players. id prefer a 18+ game aswell. sorry but i dont see my self playing with children.
Hi Danni, I am a brit living in DK with a game of Curse of Strahd running, and we are close to finishing Lost Mines of Phandelver. We're a friendly bunch, mostly in the central european time zone, and we play every second Friday. Would you like to join us? Grant
Hello Grant. id prefer to play once a week and if it is a campaign id prefer to start at the beginning. i dont know how far in you are?. i don't know what the lost mines of phandelver or curse of strahd is :)
Hi again. Lost Mines of Phandelver is the adventure from the D&D 5e starter set, and Curse of Strahd is a D&D 5e campaign of gothic horror from levels 1 to 11 (although we started at level 3). We're only two sessions into Curse of Strahd and I expect it will take several months, if not a whole year to finish it. I can easily make room for one more character if I can tempt you into a bi-weekly game?
sure that sounds cool. would it also be possible to take some time to introduce me to the game? so i wont ask to many questions under our first game? :)
Of course we can :) I'll PM you so that we can discuss options.
Hey Danni and Grant, Sorry to jump into your conversation. My name is Dennis, and I'm a 31 year old Dane. I have very little experience with DnD or Rpg's in general, but I'm a long time boardgamer (like that means anything) If you ever need a player, I would love to play, and bi-weekly and fridays fits me very well :) Once again, sorry for the interruption. If you ever need a player, I would love to play.