Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM D&D 5e

Hey there, i'm looking for a player that wants to DM for me and a group of friends, we are mostly new players, and are looking for a fun experience, we have already prepared our characters, and we are looking forward to playing them, the setup is up to you and i hope you can take us on a journey. We are looking to play 5th edition since it seems easier to get into. We are trying to get in a session of 4 hours every week preferably on Saturday starting at 16:00(GMT+0). If you have any questions let me know i'll try my best to answer them.
Bump!
Bump!
Not trying to be rude, but could you give the community a rundown of the characters?  Backgrounds?  You are saying setup is up to the DM, but often the setup determines the characters. In this case with pre-made characters that will likely determine the setup. Good luck finding a DM.
Yes sure, since we are mostly new players, we just had fun trying to make a character we don't have any solid background since we were waiting for a DM to give us a little story of the world we are going to play in, we are 4 players, and we have a lawful good elf fighter, a neutral good dwarf druid, a neutral halfling rogue and a neutral elf ranger. I was hoping the DM could work with us on the backgrounds in order to make the most out of it.
Thank you to everyone that PMed me we have already found a DM.
Hey everyone, the DM we found isn't able to make it anymore so yet again i'm looking for someone to DM for us on Saturdays around 16:00(GMT+0).
Hey. You may have already seen some of my previous messages to the LFG forum. I'm running a very 'beginner friendly' game later on this evening. A little later than you orignally had planned... but it's Text only. No video.  Let me know if you're interested.
i might be able to gm for you but it will require some discussion, if you are interested i have sent my contact details via pm
Still looking for a DM. Bump