Aside from a handful of pathfinder matches I played in college a few years ago I don't really have any experience. Almost all of my friends are too busy to get together on a regular basis. I'm free on Friday's from 3pm to 1am Saturday morning. I'm also available Sundays from 4pm-8pm I'm open to all types of games but I'm looking for medieval plot not futuristic and I'd most like to play D&D or Pathfinder I'm good with numbers and I'm a very quick learner but I'll need help with just about everything from the character sheet and the rules/order of the game we play. I've already gone through the tutorial and I took a lot of notes about the chat commands along with how to create a character in my journal and give them a character sheet. I am able to use any kind of voice chat app Although I am up to play whatever role is needed; I hope support characters are needed on here as much as in MMO's. I'd like to play an alchemist who makes poisons to put on our weapons, make toxic damage or debuffing clouds. This along with general stat boost potions and, healing potions to help the group. I'd also like to have some minor rogue skills using a dagger covered in poison as my primary weapon.. Please send me a message if you'd be willing to have me. I'd even be happy to spectate for a few nights to understand the system; if spectating is a thing on here. Thanks for taking the time to read this I hope we can have a lot of fun together