Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player Seeking Group

Hello Everyone, the name is Matt and i'm looking for a group to play D&D 5e with. i'm new to roll20, but excited to play. I have a character made up and everything; including backstory, traits, ideals, bonds, and flaws. Hit me up : ) also, please respond to this post if you have anything that you think i should know. Thank you : )
I don't currently have any openings but for everyone else looking at your post if you could list what days/times work for you. that might help.
Thanks Henry. : ) my free time is in flux because of an inconsistent work schedule, but i will generally have time for games around 9pm (ET) for the rest of the summer also, untill 7/5/17 i wont have a microphone for voice corespondence