Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Female DM desperately looking for a female player to complete group.

Hey guys, thought I'd preface this post with some context. I'm in the process of putting together a D&D group from my various friendship groups. Heartbreakingly EVERY SINGLE one of my female friends either couldn't make the time slot, or weren't interested. I plan on streaming the campaign and so far, all of the members of the group are either fellow streamers, or podcasters. My main problem is that as a transgender woman, my voice barely registers as feminine when in a group of only males and I get pretty self conscious about this. That is why I'm opening up the group to the public to see if any fellow D&D chicks might come save my ass. Info on the campaign. It is a homebrew setting and campaign written by myself, it will follow the 5e rules and we will play roughly around 8-12pm Friday nights. I have moderate DMing experience but only with online pug groups that usually fall apart before level 6. The members of the group are lovely and reliable. They're mostly new to D&D, (1 veteran) but I have no doubt they will take to it like ducks to water. The most important thing I'm looking for is reliability. Don't worry too much about presence or charisma, the others in the group will make up for that. I just need someone that I can expect to stick with this for the long term and show up on time. A good attitude will also take you a long way. I'll most likely want to spend a bit of time talking to anyone interested first to try and make sure (best I can) that you seem like a reliable person, and also to help you roll a character that fits into the setting. Thanks for reading. (Sidenote as it's very possible I'll get men reply to this, I COULD be willing to take on another male member of the group. We aren't actively taking any more people right now, but I will look through all applications regardless of gender. For males, I'd highly prefer some kind of online presence whether that be YT videos, a stream, a podcast or just a lot of twitter followers. These outlets don't have to be significantly big, a few hundred followers will be enough, that's roughly what the rest of us have.)
That is 8pm-12am GMT to clarify. Can't believe I forgot that haha.
I'm interested if you don't mind taking on another inexperienced player. I don't stream (except for friends occasionally) or anything but I wouldn't be shy to be on one. The time slot is fine by me and I like to think I'm pretty friendly. :) I'm not really sure what else you're looking for in terms of info about me but I've got both Discord and Skype and would love to talk to you about your campaign and the possibility of joining it.
Hey, y'all can feel free to add me on Discord if you'd like. Eldarose/Brooke#7455 and add a quick message saying you're from Roll20. :D