Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM][GMT] Two players looking for(paid or free) a DM for weekly/byweekly Saturday/Sunday sessions.

Edited 1498751017
As written in the title, we are looking for a DM to play a long term campaign. The setting would be fantasy a rags to criminal riches story(crime empire/thieves guild/mobsters/"business development"). The ruleset shall be chosen on whatever the DM is most comfortable with (we as players are familiar with Pathfinder/5e and knowledgeable in Burning wheel). As for the preferred playstile we do find to enjoy RP-ing more than turn by turn combat(not that it should not be present). We do not require detailed maps, battle grids/tokens and scripting ruff sketches can suffice, but a fun, detailed and interesting world and character. The ideal number of session per month would be 4(4h sessions) but we understand life can get in the way so a minimum of 2 per month would be preferred (Saturdays and Sundays can be changed in advanced per session as needed). We are also opened to the idea if paid DM-ing and can discuss your services and prices between all of us. Feel free to post any questions you have bellow and if you are interested PM me your discord name to talk there.
Is this just for two players then or are you looking for more/expecting a DM to find more? I don't have a campaign written up for a criminal story, but if you're paying I wouldn't mind taking the time to write one for Pathfinder.

Edited 1498815769
It will be just the two of us. We trust each others schedules and the more people we bring in the harder it is usually to get together. Feel free to pm me your discord so we can talk more details there.