Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for interested new players

A game for beginners............ Are you having a difficult time finding a game? Are you looking to have a serious campaign but don't know where to begin? Well let me tell you, this is where it all begins. A small group of young ones from The fields of Creecoona are busy helping the small town with their midsummer festival. It has been a bountiful year for the small hard working community of Creecoona. Nestled away on the foot hills of Gloustered Mt range and sheltered from the sea by the mighty Black Forrest, this secluded town is where we find a motley crew of young friends, who don't know it yet, but are on their way to a destiny that only you can dream of. I am not looking for any character back grounds. I am not looking for any out there ideas. I am playing a campaign for anyone who wants to join. Looking to help people get in to D&D so will be playing a entry style game allowing players to explore and pave the world around them by their actions. Leave a post if you are interested. TedAlThor.
I am interested, been watching D&D for a year, working through the 5e PH, and now looking to play. However, when would the sessions be held and how long would each session last? 
Hello there my name is sam been playin dnd all year and have had some trouble finding a longterm campaign.... i would love the chance to join and be a young adventurer 
I am very interested in joining! Haven't had the chance or luck to join a group that is beginner friendly so this sounds right up my alley! I don't have much experience in playing the game, but I am willing to put a lot of time into learning it. At what times would this campaign be held?
Time of session and length of session please i'm very interested in joining. Nuri the draconic sorcerer is ready, willing, and able.  >: D

Edited 1498776258
Aside from a few pathfinder games I played in college I don't really have any experience. However, if you're willing to help me out I'm a very quick learner, great with math, and if you need an alchemist to support the team I'm your man. I'll make everything from poisons to put on your weapons, potions to heal up your scars, and magical concoctions that can burst into debuffing or damaging clouds. i'm free sundays and weekdays from 3pm-8pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) Fridays I'm free from 3pm and I can stay up all night. Saturday is the only day I'm busy all day
Absolutely no experience. Willing to learn tho. I plan on reading up on general rules & other important tidbits and would be glad to maybe have someone teach me as well so this seems like a good opportunity - definitely interested!
I'd be interested if the timing is right.  I can play Saturdays.  I'm new to 5E and roll20 but i have played D&D in the past so i know the basic rules.  I've been out of the game for a long time so i'd consider myself a new kid again.  Usually play some wizardy class but i'm willing to play/learn anything the party needs
I would also be interested! Don't really have any experience but obviously willing to learn. Know a bit about basic rules and so on, would probably need some help though if that wouldn't be a problem. Pretty free on time aswell, so most hours would fit me.
Good luck with this game.
I'm generally available around 9 p.m. ET but other times might work as well.
I would be very interested in playing, so long as the times are alright :)
I recently started playing on roll20 before my DM bailed on the campaign. Would love to start a new campaign if the DM is willing to answer the inevitable dumb questions I will have
I would love love love to join! I just joined roll 20. I play two weekly games in real life currently