Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 5E player to fill out empty spot

Edited 1498744039
My DM is looking to round out the team by adding another member to join in. The games are held on Saturday night, 7pm central time, and we have 4 other members already. The DM is looking for another member to add to the team to make the games a bit more exciting. Shoot me a message here or in the comments below if you are interested in more information.
what kind of 5E? im a new player and looking for a good long term game but also newbie friendly :)
Its a good, new player friendly game. As for what kind of 5E, its just the base stuff, no homebrew. I could introduce you to the group and DM anytime you are ready. But do know we use discord to talk during and after games.
sounds good ill msg you :)
If your DM is still willing to accept one more, I'll happily join!