Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Spell Sorting

Having recently ventured into the joys of multiclassing, and ending up with a new spell list, I find myself wanting a "sort" button. As part of the Modify option, I feel like it should be doable to order your spells manually, instead of having to delete and redo by the order you want them in. Specifically as a class that has prepared spells, it would be nice to be able to move those so they appear first on the list.

Edited 1498760908
Depending on your character sheet, this is already available. For example on the 5e OGL character sheet, in addition to being able to delete a specific item, you can drag the three bars (button on the left-side of the item) and reorder the list this way. To be honest, I think this is a feature of ALL list fields, but I know it is true of the 5e OGL character sheet.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kyle G. said: To be honest, I think this is a feature of ALL list fields, but I know it is true of the 5e OGL character sheet. Yes, all repeating sections have this as a feature. If the sheet isn't using a repeating section, of course (eg, the Powers tab of the D&D 4E sheet), the sorting won't be available.
I don't seem to have that feature. But that might then be an issue with the version we're using.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm betting that's an issue with that particular sheet's CSS (eg, the handle to drag-reorder the repeating rows is getting hidden underneath the row delete button or something). I would raise the issue in the character sheets forum. It's not possible for a sheet author to remove that control, although where and how the button appears can be modified, including by mistake.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .