Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] 5E Monday/Thursday EST

Edited 1499118710
I DM a home-brew campaign for friendly players through my discord server rather than Roll20 and am looking for more players, experienced or new, to join. I plan to play Monday/Thursday at 5:00 pm EST. (can possibly play any other time if all players are ready and willing). Add me on discord as I will most likely not check back on this forum. Discord name - MasterSpoonsei#6763 (case sensitive). We will play loosely on 5E. Any race/class is accepted but don't pick anything exotic like angel or soul reaver please. The campaign will be really long, expect to play for a few months. I have it separated into acts. I'm looking for fun players, not memers who want to joke around the whole time. As said above, I plan to play Monday and Thursday but we can play any day as long as all the players are ready. I DM with a balance of story and combat so be ready to roleplay. Voice chat is optional, I myself will not be using voice chat. I'm looking for a party of about 4-6 players, class comp is up to you guys and gals. The rules are stated in my discord server, play nicely and most of all have fun! Link to discord: <a href="https://discord.gg/MW2EkYa" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/MW2EkYa</a>
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Only games hosted on Roll20 servers may be advertised via Roll20 tools. From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/LFG